Thread: E-bay Question

E-bay Question

Hey guys, sold my FMU on E-bay. The bidding closed yesterday afternoon and the winning bidder won it in the last few minutes that it was open. Anyways, I sent him that invoice thru e-bay yesterday and then e-mailed him this am. I have not got a response back from him as of yet.

My question is mainly, what is the proper etiquette on e-bay. How long do I wait for this guy to respond? Can I contact the second highest bidder & offer it to him for what he bid?

I'm just kinda annoyed because this guy made a last minute bid and then hasn't responded back to me.

Any insight would be great.

Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Ebay rules say something like 5-10 days.

Ian

that is pretty common on ebay. I'd wait 2 days, people always use the excuse of being on vacation, yet they are bidding on items [yeah right]. Some people don't have the cash when they bid on items so they prolong the payment communication. But like Ian said give them awhile.

Junior SCH Member
    What was the user name of the person that won your auction? I only ask because I recently sold my FMU on Ebay as well, and the person has not responded for almost 5 days. Kind of a strange coincidence.

Blue, his username is: dbkj02

I'll wait a couple more days and then go from there.