Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Novi 3000

Thread: Novi 3000

Senior SCH Member

Novi 3000

anyone have any info at all on the 3000. a guy i know just bought one. he currently has a 2000 on his mustang and is running 23 lbs with it. what he is trying to figure out is what pullies he needs to run with the 3000 to be at about the same CFM as the 2000 at 23lbs. any help at all would be appreciated.

Junior SCH Member
    They had a brand new head unit at WFC for 1200 bucks..I was told by a couple people that you can not get replacement parts or much tech help on the 3000 and it was discontinued...but I do not know this for sure

That is HUGE blower...I wonder what na power you would need to turn it lol
    92 GT,Novi 2000,Nitrous Express, AFR 185 Heads ..etc etc

NOVI 3K @ WFC

Ian

Junior SCH Member
    I had a chance to buy a Novi 3000 head unit and called Paxton to find out the details. I found out that it has been discontinued and that they no longer would support it. Just to be sure he might want to give them a call.

Senior SCH Member
    thats the one he bought, from WFC. he got it for 1000 though. its not big deal for him on how much power it takes to turn it. he just dynoed at Anderson's at 712 horse. he latest run netted a 140 mph run and that was bogging it badly. then on his 3rd run he said he wasn't going to let it bog this time, well that ended up in breaking his moser 31 spline axle. he's just waitng to break the tranny next, its the 3550 tremec. suprised its lasted this long. the main thing he's trying to figure out is some flow numbers on the 3000. he wants to try and get it to flow close to the same as the 2000 on it right now. that way he doesn't have to go back to Anderson's and get it dynoed again already.