Hi there newbie here! I joined cause it seems impossible to get a hold of the tech people at ATI. Maybe you guys can help me answer these ?'s

97 Cobra 4v. I'm helping my little Bro put in his P1SC with the 2core intercooler set up that he bought used for a very decent price!

1. Do you have to remove the thermostat and leave it off when you put that billet bypass on there that blocks off the lower radiator hose or do you leave the thermostat on in the housing when you put that block off in there. the ATI tech says leave it in there the book says take it out who is correct!

2. Are 42's big enuff for this set up and right now it came with a C&L that was set up to take air in front of the Supercharger. We will eventually get it set up with a PRO-M univer from all the searching I have been doing!

3.Does a chip actually come with the P1SC set up when you buy it brand new or is that extra and can you drive with out the chip for now with just and FMU running things for controling the A/F ratio and who would you recommend for custom tuning in Texas either the DFW area or the San Antonio area!