Thread: Novi 1k Dyno results! WOW!

Novi 1k Dyno results! WOW!

I took my car to Morpheus performance and i couldn't be happier! Anyone wants to know about morpheus and I'll tell you. My car is an animal! Harold jr. tuned it up and we took it to Performance Specialties inc. With the horsepower pipe I now see just over 7psi with the new revised kit. This is a really safe tune.:cheers:
    I learned so much on this trip and I have nothing but good things to say about Morpheus.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    So did you go with a chip Brent.

stock A9-L...timing was 8*, and fuel pressure was 39#. It has a small light throttle studder but i don't have a bypass yet. I had an unmetered air problem with my pcv and i think that was my thorn. I'm goin to the track on wednesday! Did you get your bypass figured out yet?
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    When I got home I found that the spring was broken in the housing so I replaced the valve for now till my mondo bypass arrives this week. Went to the track Friday night after Norwalk and no problems. 2.23 60' and I still got down the track at 12.16 at 118 mph. I am going to install a scattershield and a safety loop so I feel safe using some 28" slicks and I should easily be in the 11.10-11.25 range with my 3.08 gears and 10psi of boost. I have more power still available but don't want a roll bar in the car so I will be done except for ET racing and that is the only thing around here anyways. I am still getting 25 mpg on the freeway and drive the car 30k+miles a year and can usually out pull and out run anything on the street that is driven daily so why ruin the fun by making it a drag car.

That is awesome! We'll have to go racing sometime.

damn brent, nice #'s, very impressive!