Thread: ersunl need some help

SCH Member

ersunl need some help

Hey i was looking through the photopost and have to say nice car..... im going back to painting my car i was wondering whats the color code or name of the color?.....and once again nice car

and ps to everyone else.............wat up havent talk to none of yall in a while.

hehe...looks like I'll have to look up the paperwork from several years ago.. :) you're not the first person to ask.
    Off the top of my head it's called Cobra Blue, but with some metallic added with a crapload of clearcoat. I'll see if I can find all that stuff from the paint shop.

-Eric
    '91 Mustang GT/Saleen/Cobra R mut
    Novi 1000, GT-40X heads, GT-40 u/l intake, E-cam, 1.72 rr's, yadda yadda... and many other pointless-to-list mods.
    440 rwhp
    430 rwtq
    Pics (yes it actually works now, I'm slowly updating links for new server)

It's such a beautiful color Eric. Be sure to post the color code/name of it when you find the reciept. Inquiring minds want to know!
    ~Dan
    2001 SVT Lightning: Flowmaster exhaust and mystery traction bars

89' GT : Waiting for a buyer

SCH Member
    thanks alot, so many choices but i think i like your blue the best out of all of them

SCH Member
    where did you get your hood at also? i can think between that and mach 1

It's a cheap, poor fitment, magazine ad knockoff. I will never have anything but Cervini's from here on out.

Also, I found 6 pages of paperwork from the paint shop, and no code. :( Still working on that.

-Eric