Thread: Going from Powerdyne to 1000, have a few questions

Junior SCH Member

Going from Powerdyne to 1000, have a few questions

I currently have a BD 11a 6 lb on my car. I just spun the internal belt, so I am in the process of replacing it and selling it. I am looking into getting a 1000. I have a stock motor with just a 65mm TB, 30lb injectors, and a 76 C&L. The car has an autologic chip tuned for the powerdyne. I really hate FMUs and was wondering if the 30s will be enough with the chip burned for the NOVI.

Also, if i decide to 150 crank it, will the fuel system be enough.

My fuel pump is a 190 in tank without an external pusher.

Any help would be apreciated.

You should have no problems at all.
    I use 30 pounders with a stock long block and no FMU without trouble on a stock computer. The only thing you might need are a bypass valve and a better discharge tube. The 190 pump should also be fine. Just my .02 cents. Feel free to ask more questions. Lots of good people in here.:)
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

Welcome,

So you plan on 8-10lbs of boost? Your existing system will be perfect for you. The external pump will provide a nice security blanket for your car.

If you are looking at the 1K, let me know and I will get you a great deal on a new unit (as a NOVIPOWER member) and if you order before the 31, you will get $100 back :)

Ian