Thread: Northern CALI peeps/ SACRAMENTO people, COME IN!

SCH Member

Northern CALI peeps/ SACRAMENTO people, COME IN!

Hey all, im in need of a HUGE favor. If any of you live in Northern California, in a radious of about 2-3 hours from SAC im in need of your help. My supercharger feed line for my Novi 2000 was rubbing against one of my pullies and created a big hole in the line. This is my daily driver, so i need to drive this thing. If anyone has one off their car that is not a daily driver; please i need it! I will have one next day aired to you from Paxton on Monday. But i need to get around, and i need to get to work...etc. Please let me know.

Have you checked Tognotti's (spelling?), if they are still open, I believe the line is nothing more than 3 ft. of braided line with 4AN fittings.

Check with Sacramento Mustang as well, not sure if they are open on Sundays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Junior SCH Member
    Go buy some 100mph tape. It will work, if you know anyone in the military they have it. Its Red or Green. A few wraps and you will be good to go. Dont let it rub anymore!!

SCH Member
    can i get this at the local home depot? lol

What you may be able to get at home depot would be a threaded nipple, not sure of the size but you could take the 90 degree fitting off the blower & or the fitting off the tee on the oil press. sending unit, find threaded nipples the same size & then pick up some new hose at any auto parts store. It would not be as pretty but it'd work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th