Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

new 4.6 intake

Thread: new 4.6 intake

Junior SCH Member

new 4.6 intake

i dont now much about it
    just found out my sell I emaild the maker see if he ans me next week on specs and how it compares to the bullit

www.reichardracing.com

got enough mods , but if I dont have enough ill go get more

Wow that looks killer!

Ian

Originally posted by 88cobra
    Wow that looks killer!

Ian
    ....and I'll bet it has a "killer" price to match. Look s pretty cool though except for a couple of those sharp turns on a few of those runners. Probably splitting hairs here, but those could have been done a little better considering what I assume that thing will cost.

Checked out the site and they make a nice lookin' bread box type for the 5.0 guys. $775

http://www.reichardracing.com/reicha..._holley_up.htm

Junior SCH Member
    i think it will be like 1200-1500 bucks some where in that range since its sheet metal

just like hogans intake they cost but do produce good numbers

it looks like it will bettet then the bullit and the bullit goes for 1500 for the kit

got enough mods , but if I dont have enough ill go get more