Thread: what else do I need to complete my D1 renegade kit

Junior SCH Member

what else do I need to complete my D1 renegade kit

hey first off great site , glad to be registered on it. well anyways, this monday i am going to order my renegade kit for my coupe(ProCharger D-1R Street Renegade Kit (8 rib), and i know it doesnt come with any of the fuel components or ignition components to complete it. i already have a MSD digital 6 box, MSD dist. and blaster coil and a jms chip for the ignition/eec . Also can you guys please tell me what i would need to make this sys. bolt on my 306 and fire up like what you get when you buy a regular kit (ie fuel components/ignition etc). any tips/advice on better things to buy to make it work better/ease of tuning etc also appreciated..thanks..
    Todd
    Largo,Fl

SCH Member
    todd, welcome to the group. i am installing mine as we type. need a little more info----year-model- intercooled. If you want to talk PM me and we will make arrangements. Ken
    I can't hear you scream over my D1SC!!!!!!!!!
    PICS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!
    DSS super pro bullet 308
    D1SC pullied for 14# Intercooled
    80 mm Univer
    75mm Edelbrock T/B
    Trick Flow Track Heat Upper/Lower
    Twisted Wedge heads
    42# injectors/ no fmu/ PMS
    MSD Digital 6
    Flowtech Inductions- Ed Curtis Custom Cam
    ProMotion TKO and beyond.
    Steeda upper/lower control arms and anti roll bar
    Bullet Racing 6 pt Chrome moly roll cage
    Eaton Race Diff with 31 spline Moser Axles

Junior SCH Member
    sorry man, my stang is a 80 lx coupe w/87-93 maf efi harness. i believe this kit is non intercooled to the best of my knowledge. my car has no a/c ,smog,egr,power steering. the only belt running off the crank is the water pump and alt. thats all. all the help on what ill need the better thanks Ken i appreciate it.(ill send ya a p.m.) BTW where did you purchase your renegade kit at? i got a quote of $3099 through superchargersonline. is this a good price? thanks for the help

Junior SCH Member
    Try MPS Racing, several hundred cheaper.

Junior SCH Member
    hey PCN does mps have a website or contact # or email address i can reach em at, 700 bucks cheaper...thats a deal man!!

Junior SCH Member
    Sorry, my typo - MPE racing
    (but "several" not "seven" hundred)
    http://www.mperacing.com/