Thread: need help with selecting a fuel system!!!

need help with selecting a fuel system!!!

hello...

i am going to need an upgrade to my fuel system... i want to do it before i put the novi 2k on when i get back.. i was either gonna go with an aeromotive system not sure which one (the most options/expensive one probably) or the 255lph all the way!!gss340 series intank and inline of course the fuel lines will be upgraded too..... i will have both an intank and inline.. i am guessing i will have to go with 42lb injectors which i will purchase soon... alot of what i want to do in the future is in the bottom... n2o/afr heads/vipert56 etc etc... i am not a fan of detonation unless it is gonna kill bin ladin or saddam or something.. thanx in advance guys.. and money is not the issue.. .just not insane.. it will be a daily driver... highway trips and a little bit of track time.. the novi 2k will be stock pullies as well.. that is all i can think of to help..thanx again... now i am done heh
    93 black gt

you can go a long way with a gss340 as long as you streamline the rest of the fuel system!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Mike @ Dallas Mustang
    GSS340 and a Walbro 240 in-line is what I am going to use on my new Trubo combo. Should be good for 650rwhpalong with the 50's. So the same will be fine for yours. We have done that with a 255 and a t-rex before and SAFELY supported 560rwhp. Do that and you'll be fine.

Mike

thanx for the reply guys i will be sure to use this knowledge as best as i can... thanx..:D
    93 black gt