Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
well lost 400 bucks to www.musclemotors.com - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: well lost 400 bucks to www.musclemotors.com

Originally posted by 88cobra
    That is what we are here for ;) The Paxton reps do read the board and will help when we can't.

Ian
    LOL!!!! :D I think between all of us Novi guys here... we have REDESIGNED the meaning of product support ;)

Something IMO Paxton needs to work on :o

:)
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Junior SCH Member
    here are some of the replay's i got from post thing this all over the net. sometimes I would post it in forsale,modular,and diffrent forums with in the same site

here you guys go im not the only guy here is anothere guys from the corral who's things got lost in the mail

twofast:

SAME thing happened to me! sent something to them by mail and they claimed to never have received it. $300 missing
    coincidence??

bmk000:
    the same thing happened to me....i bought some coil overs and then recieved them but then realized i want to go with a different set up...well i called jack and he told me to send them back......well i did and guess what he didnt recieve them............BULL *****.. lost 220 dollars

its just funny how only things goin to his house get lost

here are some othere sites if you would like to now wich ones let me now ill pm you with the links:

FordSVTFan:
    Dont deal with Jack Abraham!!!

He tried to screw me over too. But in the end, he got f*cked!!!

I rule!!!! :-)

Sorry you are having trouble with them

Euro749:

Jack Abraham.. Ahh.. I had my share or issues with that guy.

I won't get anything from him.. EVERY again..

Good luck man..

Darko

this are just some not to mention the emails and PM's that i have gotten

could all this people be wrong ?

got enough mods , but if I dont have enough ill go get more

Everyone has problems with a retailer at some point. Some users post comments and they have not even actually bought anything from them. I had a bad run in with D&D motorsports, and a few others, it took time and a cool head but all problems were resolved and I was happy.

IMHO if you are returning a product that you paid for, it is only common sense that you send it via UPS or FedEX so that you can show that he recieved it. I will take Jack's word over the US Mail any day.

You have now made your comments, and alot of people have read this thread and are now informed.

I am going to lock the thread, I am sure we can all move to more technical matters. I urge you to call Jack, speak calmly and fix this situation.

Ian