Oh I totaly agree... but from what he was saying, it seemed a lot more than 10%. Real world accurate to them means that AFTER the wind, weight, and all other parasitic drags have taken their toll... you get a reading on what's left... to me that makes no sense, because that isn't rear wheel power in my mind, what the wind takes away from your car on the street has nothing to do with how much power you have... so I just don't get the point. I can understand somewhat I guess from the standpoint that all of the drag is put on your car so you know exactly how it is going to react and so on, but as far as the power readings go, it makes no sense... because I could care less how much power is left after the wind, and the weight of 50 people in my car, I just want to know A)what is ACTUALLY getting to the tires (not after everything has been subtracted, and B)what is actuall at the crank. I guess I just have never understood the power rating system... it seems pointless to take what is actually being layed down, then subtract the wind, then take readings... that's not the actual power at the wheels then.