Thread: Couple pics A/C and Ps delete

Couple pics A/C and Ps delete

Here are a couple of pics that show it is possable to run without accessories on the drivers side.

468LC had posted about using the standard rotation waterpump and this is it.

The owner says the water pump is from a 83 t bird I am going to see if I can find out about the pulley because as you can see its ribbed, but I dont think an 83 t bird came with a serpintine belt,
    It was more than likely a V belt.

Does any one know about the belt for sure?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

another

From a distance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1993 notch, 357W forged pistons 9.2-1 comp,Vortech S-trim 3" / 8" pullies, AFR 185 heads, Trick Flow R intake, Anderson B451 cam, PMAS 80mm, 06 PMS, 60# injectors, 3.55 gears and PA SC C4, Dual Walbro fuel system. Best ET 10.35 @ 135mph

I fyou are asking about the belt in the pic? It is a serpentine belt. The pulley bolts onto either waterpump. All you are changing is the pulley.
    Doug
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

I realize that the belt in the pics is a serpinetine belt but was wondering if an 83 tbird used a serpintine belt or a v belt.

Just want to see if I can find a small water pump pulley like the cobras for clearance with a 7.5 inch crank pulley that is ribbed!?!?

I think this set up is sweet and would like to try it.

I sure would like to know if that is a standard rotation water pump for sure. I need one my self.

Brandon

Just look at the belt routing. It has to be standard. That looks clean as hell and I know it could be made to work on a Novi 1k install. I would like to do it with an ASP custom crank pulley and also with an ASP custom waterpump pulley because the wpump pulley should now be ribbed with the standard pump.
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).