Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Sites loading slow...

Thread: Sites loading slow...

Sites loading slow...

I have been finding lately that whenever I try to access this site or any of the related sites they are loading very slow. This is regardless of where I am trying to access them from (work, home, etc.) Is anyone else having the same problem?
    Eric

1990 Mustang GT
    9.20 @151.18

Check out this forum for AOD's/C4's: Click Click Racing Forums
    My Homepage

Senior SCH Member
    I was the other night but not anymore. Ian hosts my board and we haven't had any problems.

Troy
    1995 Mustang Cobra
    302-10.77 @ 127.76
    new motor being built
    redsnk@yahoo.com

owner/moderator
    http://www.stangtuning.com

I own or host 12 sites, they are all working for me without problems. If it comes back let me know.

Ian

It's working good now :) It must have just been a bad weekend or something :)
    Eric

1990 Mustang GT
    9.20 @151.18

My Homepage

Senior SCH Member
    Thanks for joining the board Eric...glad to have ya there. Do you run the EPEC or the PMS....I can't remember.??

Troy
    1995 Mustang Cobra
    302-10.77 @ 127.76
    new motor being built
    redsnk@yahoo.com

owner/moderator

Your site loosk like a very cool site :) Actually this week the tuner of choice is an extender....lol. I've had the pms, eec-tuner, and the extender. I have a feeling that once I get the new combo up and running in a few weeks that I will probably end up going with an epec or a pms again. I am going to be running 72# injectors, and I have a feeling I am going to need something to help with idle and running on the street. Jimmy C from La Rocca's does all of my dyno tuning. He says the 72's are really touchy and he wants to set the fp low so it runs ok on the street and then to bring the pressure up via an fmu. I am not crazy about the idea of running it that way.
    Eric

1990 Mustang GT
    9.20 @151.18

My Homepage

Senior SCH Member
    I wouldn't be crazy about running it that way either. Can't you just pull out enough pulsewidth for idle and part throttle? If I were (hypothetically) to get rid of the PMS, I would go for a FAST set-up or Accel DFI. Mike Murillo is a 2.5 hour tow and one of the best FAST tuners out. Maybe in a few years I will look into that...lol.

Troy
    1995 Mustang Cobra
    302-10.77 @ 127.76
    new motor being built
    redsnk@yahoo.com

owner/moderator

Senior SCH Member
    Eric, seeing your very knowlegdeable with AODs. At the end of this year I will be pulling out my T56 and moving over to an AOD or C4. (Starting next year I won't be street legal, so having OD is not that big of a deal). Would you opt for the AOD or C4? What company would you go with on a tranny set-up? My car makes 546rwhp/471rwtq (but will be around 575+ when I swap trannies) and race weight is around 3450 (which I am trying to lower some). Thanks for any input, I'm just starting to research this, and don't know much about the automatic tranny world.

Troy
    1995 Mustang Cobra
    302-10.77 @ 127.76
    new motor being built
    redsnk@yahoo.com

owner/moderator

If overdrive isn't a concern, I would definitely go with a c4. It is MUCH lighter then the AOD. The only reason I still run with the AOD is because I travel on the highway to get to the dyno, track etc. Otherwise I would upgrade. Your best bet is to check out the kits from Performance Automatic. They sell complete changeover kits and they give you a lifetime warranty with it too. I would buy from an authorized dealer though, because they will get you a better price then going direct. You might have to take a look at your rear gears and your tire setup too when you make the switch. I had to drop down to 26" tires and 3:55's after I switched to the auto, because my rpm's were trapping way to high.
    Eric

1990 Mustang GT
    9.20 @151.18

My Homepage

Senior SCH Member
    Well I have 3.55s now. And will be on a 275/50r15 BFG Drag Radial (which is 26.0in tall)....so I should be in the area as you in that respect. I'll look into the PA set-up...I'd rather do a C4 since it is a tad cheaper. My car is still street legal this year...good through Jan...that's why I'm waiting to do the swap this x-mas. Thanks for the info Eric.

Troy
    1995 Mustang Cobra
    302-10.77 @ 127.76
    new motor being built
    redsnk@yahoo.com

owner/moderator