Thread: How much for everything except the Novi2k head unit?

Junior SCH Member

How much for everything except the Novi2k head unit?

I know this is probably a stupid question but I was just wondering what it would cost. I mean if I were able to find just a Novi 2k head unit for cheap then buy the rest of the kit, I thought maybe it would be cheaper that way.

I know I'm stupid, I just need to hurry up and order the damn thing!:D

Thanks guys
    | DSS Pro Bullet 306 | 8.7:1 compression | AFR 185 | Holley Systemax | BBK 70mm TB | Pro-M 80mm MAF & 38lb injectors | CompCams 35-351-8 | Aeromotive Competition fuel system |

| D&D Viper T56 | SPEC Stg. III | Fidanza aluminum flywheel | 4.10s | Eaton Posi | Moser 31-splines | Trick Flow T/A cover |

| Maximum Motorsports front and rear coilovers, panhard bar, subframe connectors, rear control arms, c/c plates | Performance Automotive chromoly K-member | Tubular a-arms |

Typically from what I have seen others run across is that the headunit can be picked up cheaper that from Paxton/Vortech/ATI, etc. but the manufacturers really stick it to ya when it comes to purchasing single parts.

You may drop Kelly @ Paxton a line & get him to quote ya a price if he can. His e-mail is: Kherring@paxtonauto.com

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Junior SCH Member
    It depends on how lucky you get. I found a new head unit for 1100. got the rennegade brackets for 100 (pax wanted 1100)
    got the pulleys for 110 ( pax wanted like 500 for them all)
    92 GT,Novi 2000,Nitrous Express, AFR 185 Heads ..etc etc