Thread: Pic of New Blower Bracket for 410w

Junior SCH Member

Pic of New Blower Bracket for 410w

I think I finally got my blower bracket finished last night. I took about 15 minutes to do a quick polish job on it. The finish looks better in person than in the picture, but I will worry about the final polish after I get the car running. I will post some more pictures once I get it installed. Specifics on the combo are in my sig.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '88 LX Coupe, 410 cubic inch FRPP W351 block, TFS-R heads, GT-40 lower, Holcomb Civil Wars upper, Cam Motion solid roller, Paxton Novi 2000 cog drive S/N 5154, Tremec TKO, FRPP EPEC stand alone.

'94 Corvette Coupe, LT1, 6 speed, 13.391 @ 104.41 mph

How thick is that beast? 410 w/ a N2k should run like a bat outta hell!! How many pounds ya gonna force into that 410?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Junior SCH Member
    The bracket is 1" thick. I am using 2 spacers off of the head and then I am going to bolt the bracket to a tab on the frame rail (solid motor mounts), and I have a "tie-rod" going from the blower to the strut tower. Hopefully that will work. The blower was putting out about 15 psi with the last 408 motor that was in the car, so I am expecting about the same with the new lower end. I never got a chance to really run the last motor, so it may put out more than that. I am expecting it to be a monster.
    '88 LX Coupe, 410 cubic inch FRPP W351 block, TFS-R heads, GT-40 lower, Holcomb Civil Wars upper, Cam Motion solid roller, Paxton Novi 2000 cog drive S/N 5154, Tremec TKO, FRPP EPEC stand alone.

'94 Corvette Coupe, LT1, 6 speed, 13.391 @ 104.41 mph

Originally posted by novi408
    I am expecting it to be a monster.
    I would say that would be a mild understatement. There was a guy running ~408 n/a'd in a gutted strictly track 85-86. He'd run low 10's all day long. Looked like a POS but it sure did move on down the track.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

looks great! very nice machining job too. Get pictures once you get it together, definitely going to be a monster.