Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
new best time

Thread: new best time

Senior SCH Member

new best time

went to KilKare last night. had 3 runs before mounting up a set of 28" slicks. my best on street tires was a 13.2@107, with a 2.2 60 foot. i mounted the 28" slicks on drag lites and headed back out. it was so busy by then that i only managed one more run. i got a 1.9 60 foot and 13.03@106.87. i launced it at 3000 and it came out of the hole real quick but then bogged real bad. i know if i would have had one more run i could have gotten a mid 12 sec pass out of her. i tried getting my foot back on the clutch when i launced but it was too late. ohh well that was my first time on slicks so i don't think i managed too bad. i need to get me my own set of slicks that aren't as big as those 28" ones. those things pretty much killed my 3.55 gears. my speedo showed 100 when i went through.

Senior SCH Member
    whats your combo?

Senior SCH Member
    oops nevermind i went to your site. nice looking hatch you have there. i like that color green

Senior SCH Member
    thanks. i think i'm running farely respectable times for no more than what i have done to it. mainly just the Novi, intake, and gears. can't wait to get a B block and build it up. going to get a set of trickflow street heads, custom grind blower cam from Anderson's and turn the boost up some more.