Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New to this site...Question....

Thread: New to this site...Question....

Junior SCH Member

New to this site...Question....

I am also new to the supercharger scene.I'm currently building a DSS 331 and I bought a used SN93 kit.Can someone tell me what this is? I'm assuming it's the 1000 series? Also,what type bypass valve will I need and where should it go? I'm sure these are stupid questions,but it won't take me long!
    Thanks,Brad
    Let's Roll....

I don't know anything about your blower but I'm sure it would accept a bosch bypass valve, you would connect this between the discharge tube and intake tubing.
    432 rwhp 404 rwtq.........11.76 @ 120mph on nitto's!!!
    Novi 1000, 8lbs of boost, stock cam, performer intake and heads, 65mm TB, 75mm MAF, 1 5/8" long tubes, 3.55's, 555 DR's (dyno'd on mustang dyno)
    Daily Driver
    My idling Novi 1000 vid
    1/4 mile run Sorry it's a little old now
    Club Videos
    Pics&Mods

The SN-93 is Paxton's ball drive type blower. They've been out of production for a number of years now. Depending on what your goals are with your car, you might want to consider selling it. Don't get me wrong as they work pretty well on a street car but if you plan to drag race it a lot or try to squeeze more than 8 psi out of it on a regular basis, it won't live very long and parts are becoming harder to come by to repair them as Paxton no longer supports it. It's primarily aimed at the street guy who just wants to make around 5-7 psi of boost. They also make good low end power.

Junior SCH Member
    It's really going to be just a street car with an occasional race here and there.Of course you always end up wanting a little more out of it,but for now it will do me just fine.Later,I'm sure I will upgrade.Right now I'm trying to stay focused on getting my motor done.I'm getting real close to start assembling her,almost all of the parts have been bought and machine work done.A couple more parts to buy as funds become available but I can see light at the end of this tunnel......I think!!??! Any other info on this blower would be great though,pic's of on installed,anything.
    Thanks,Brad
    Let's Roll....