Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

A guy who has too much money

Thread: A guy who has too much money

A guy who has too much money

Maybe I have an attitude problem. I can appreciate the work that went into this car, but to say it's a little over the top is a giant understatement IMO. There is a point when things get to the stupid level with a car. I mean really, over $200,000 into a Vette?

http://www.stevenkamis.com/Cars/MyVette/default1.asp

Look at the motor in this thing....insane!

Yeah looks a little extreme!

Ian

SCH Member
    that thing is sick...i like it...

If I had this guys money, I'd burn mine!

No kidding!

Ian

Looks cool. I would run him. I betcha that thing runs low 12's @about141
    Doug
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

LOL!!!!!
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Junior SCH Member
    Would I spend $200,000 on a car......yes.

Would I spend $200,000 on a Vette...NO!

I don't like it. Now that I'm a little older I not so much into the bling bling anymore.;)
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

Junior SCH Member
    hey with those two whipples I bet it makes mean power all the way to 3500 rpm. I think that guy wishes they would use him for corvette summer two, think they could get Mark Hammel to drive that?

SCH Member
    200K? :bonk: where did it all go? Maybe that's including factoring in nights in and out of strip bars with a girl named Tracy, but then again i wouldn't know anything about that..

I do like the execution of this Vette, looks hot. I guess that $50K aluminum gold anodized Rat is the shyte, but too much for me and a little too hard on the eyes.

This kinda guy must be

1. A couch mechanic
    2. Is experiencing a severe mid life crisis

So, to reap the fruition of his insecurity he has payed out some mean labor fees so that he could have a sex toy to wow the little girls.

I remember seeing another Vette at a show that some guy spent $200K on. They called this hideous thing "Lazer FX." They did a real nice job spending all this money to make the Vette look like a cross between a Miata and an Eclipse. Too much of everything, with not one bit of good taste whatsoever in the execution. End result was that it looked worse than a nice stocker Vette.

Then there was the $150,000 '65 Olds Cutlass that was in HotRod a couple years ago. Apparently the guys toolbox was nothing more than a big freakin' Visa card. End result: He had a nice 1965 Oldsmobile. Sorry, but when I think of a 65 Olds, the word "cool" does not come to mind. Geez, he coulda at least picked something with tailfins

I guess if you really like something, that's one thing, but I think for most of us at one point, you finally say something like "what do i really want, what do i expect and where is this gonna get me ?"

Then we draw the line..

.. Come to think of it, that's all BS too.. 'cos most of us wrench turners love the challenge of doing something different and challenging our skills.. along with the pride of saying "hey, I did it myself!" It just ain't no fun any other way. For $200 K, I would think his involvement in this project was little to none..

..and right now, I wonder what Tracy is doing ..