How does my fuel system sound for my P1SC:

190 LPH intank pump
    Procharger inline pump
    Kenne-bell boost-a-pump
    procharger FMU
    Pro M mass air
    Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
    24# injectors

I will start out running 9PSI through my 2 core intercooler and then probably step up to 12. Any comments? suggestions?
    91 el-ex

Will you be using an FMU? If you have not purchased the 190 yet I would get the 255HP - GSS340.

If you are not using the FMU I would go with a larger injector.

Ian

Junior SCH Member
    Yes, i plan on using the FMU with either the 24 or 30# injectors.

I already have a 190 pump and figured id stay with that, because the inline procharger pump only pushes out about 163LPH, and i didnt want to have them too far out of sync. Also with the boost-a-pump I can overdrive them both up to a max of 24 volts if needed for more flow...

I also have a question about using an adjustable fuel pressure regulator with an FMU, Is there a reason to do this? i cant really see a need myself??
    91 el-ex

SCH Member
    hmmmmmm, i didn't know that about the inline procharger pump. i have a 255 in tank pump and the inline. i wonder if the intank is pumping up against the inline????
    i had to ditch the fmu with my 42# injectors, the car ran so rich it wouldn't start without holding it to the floor. and i do use the adjustable fuel pressure reg.
    I can't hear you scream over my D1SC!!!!!!!!!
    PICS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!
    DSS super pro bullet 308
    D1SC pullied for 14# Intercooled
    80 mm Univer
    75mm Edelbrock T/B
    Trick Flow Track Heat Upper/Lower
    Twisted Wedge heads
    42# injectors/ no fmu/ PMS
    MSD Digital 6
    Flowtech Inductions- Ed Curtis Custom Cam
    ProMotion TKO and beyond.
    Steeda upper/lower control arms and anti roll bar
    Bullet Racing 6 pt Chrome moly roll cage
    Eaton Race Diff with 31 spline Moser Axles

Junior SCH Member
    Yeah i converted the GPH rating of the procharger pump over to LPH and it only came out to about 163 or so. As far as i have seen, inline pumps are more for just simply boosting pressure rather than flowing a whole bunch of fuel. I would think it to be safe to have a bigger intank pump than an inline just to make certain that the inline pump doesnt over draw the intank. If you flow more out of the intank then it shouldnt really be hurting things i wouldnt think?

I have heard of some people actually matching the pump flow rates out of fear that one might overpower the other, but I havent seen or heard any concrete proof on this matter, just speculation and theory. Maybe someone else can chime in and help us out here??
    91 el-ex