Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
NOVI 1000 dyno numbers are IN: Untuned baseline

Thread: NOVI 1000 dyno numbers are IN: Untuned baseline

NOVI 1000 dyno numbers are IN: Untuned baseline

Finally went to get some wideband O2 numbers to send to my chip people. Looks like I'm quite a bit off, but still pretty decent for as doggy as it feels. Can't wait to get this air/fuel fixed. Ran out of fuel up top to kill peak power, pig rich kills under the curve, and less than 20 deg. of total timing!
    Still a lot of fun... it sounded like I had open headers in this place! I wish I had some video. Anyway, here's my mediocre, untuned numbers. This is with a 3 program JMS chip, stepping up in power. 3 seemed to make the most today...

Program 3 data
    Program 2 data
    Program 1 data

-Eric
    '91 Mustang GT/Saleen/Cobra R mut
    Novi 1000, GT-40X heads, GT-40 u/l intake, E-cam, 1.72 rr's, yadda yadda... and many other pointless-to-list mods.
    440 rwhp
    430 rwtq
    Pics (yes it actually works now, I'm slowly updating links for new server)

Eric why is it running out of fuel?

What does your fuel system consist of?
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

Whew... been out of town for a while. Sorry to leave you hangin' :)
    aaanyway, I have a 255 in tank, stock up to the injectors, and 30 lb/hr injectors. I think it's all in the chip. I wasn't really running out of fuel so much as I think the injector pulse was just a hair short. Hopefully I'll have the chip back late next week and I'll see waht happens. Hopefully with the fuel curve flattened out and quite a bit more timing I'll be seeing 380-390 rear wheel... I'll be sure to let you all know.