Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electric water pump with ProCharger...

SCH Moderator
    John, that looks beautiful! I've got a couple of questions for you. First, I noticed that the mounting bracket for your idle air control motor points the connector toward the fuel rail. Mine points the connector towards the valve cover, which of course limits the height of what valve covers I can use. Did the mounting bracket come standard with your FAST kit or did you have something fabricated? Also, the cog setup on yours looks like the belts (serpentine and cog) are in the original location. In other words, not shifted back towards the motor. I understood that the ATI cog setup has the pullies shifted back toward the engine. Can you verify this? Thanks.
    D-2R ProCharged R302 331
    1.393 60 ft.
    5.868 @ 123.119 (1/8)
    9.072 @ 156.953 (1/4)
    3400 lbs (with me)

"ProCharger...not just blowing hot air"

Photos: http://www.cafords.com/images/john91coupe/hi-res/
    Videos: http://www.cafords.com/mpg/john91coupe/

LOL ok dumb question I guess eh :p I was hoping you had piping running from the inlet to the top of your hood (on your intake) - I am looking to find someone to make that for me..

I am looking for the part number that mounts the alternator.

Thanks

Ian

Well the iac mouting plate is a DFI part that I bought because I too had problems w/ hitting the valve cover so I remembered when I had DFI it faced the opposite so I bought it .Part isn't cheap though cause it only comes w/ the IAC ,can't buy seperate .I bought mine from Job Spetter jr @ turbo people

As for the location of the bulleys,mine are spaced forward about a 1/4 inch because I'm running sequential and had to allow for the crack trigger wheel and pick-up .I still think it's back abit though.I will double check and let you know.
    1 nasty tubbed procharged 86'gt
    331 r/block- Scat billet, GRP, etc ,D2R, Spearco race liq/air intercooler(all under a STOCK hood),FAST Seq., Mikes ultimate glide, 9" blah, blah ...

9.02 @161.32 w/ a screwed up converter.....8's here I come !!!!!!

Update: CAR IS FOR SALE - $33,000 has less than 4 passes on it -turnkey

Super Ford cover car may/2000,5.0 feature car april/2001 & coming in muscle mustang to a newstand near you sometime /2004

5.0 magazine feature apr/2001 (before it was tubbed and running a vortech,sorry) - http://www.mustang50magazine.com/fea...ehicles/18663/

Junior SCH Member
    I have a D1X with the no ac bracket with a csi water pump. I am using a march alt bracket. looks nice and easy to adjust.

march will sell the bracket with out the pully for 140. i will post as soon as i can.

Junior SCH Member

alt brancket

Here is a pic of my car with the alt bracket
    Attached Images Attached Images

mazur50: Whats the part number on that march bracket?

Thanks

Ian

Junior SCH Member
    I dont rember the part number but all you need to do is call march and tell them you want the bracket for the electric water pump minus the crank and alt pully you can only get this from march it is a special order the. the only thing you can get from like summit is the same thing as a kit with the pullys.

the bracket cost 140 with the idler pully and the bracket and adjuster.

just give them a call they are nice.