Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
XX power

Thread: XX power

XX power

I was at our local dragstrip, (St. Louis Gateway Raceway). I watched a Mustang run 9.10 @ 155.85 mph. After talking with the guy, he was running a XX Vortech with a Mondo cooler on it. He was not happy with his 60' of 1.56. That is a slow 60' for that kind of hp. He was running a powerglide. But, I was impressed with the mph. I am sure that once he gets the 60' right he will be well into the 8s.
    393 stroker with YS-trim Vortech :-)

Senior SCH Member
    all depends on what pulleys he was running. with my X trim and the 73/34 pulleys, it was a turd with my current combo and it needs to be spun alot harder. could also have something to do with his tune too, my car was pig fat and those pulleys only showed 19psi at 7400, and only ran 10.61/137, didnt even have enough power to spin the tires......all with an X trim.....hehe can i get my YS back?.......hehe. its just a matter of working with the combo to make is really shine.
    Spence

8.96/160