Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
oil in inlet pipe to TB, also down to MAM.. what causes it?

Thread: oil in inlet pipe to TB, also down to MAM.. what causes it?

oil in inlet pipe to TB, also down to MAM.. what causes it?

just like i said, what would cause oil to goto the mass air meter and also the TB, and on the blades of the SCer? any help would be great. thanks guys.
    2003 Cobra
    Mods to come:
    -Magnaflow catback
    -Magnaflow X pipe
    -KnN 12" cone
    -Gords Heat exchanger
    -2.80 pulley w/tune

lates win - srt4 modded
    no losses

Senior SCH Member
    shortly after i got my novi on it started having oil coming from from the impeller area. not too long after that there was metal shavings coming out of it. took it back to summit and got another one under warranty. luckily caught it soon enough before any damage was done.

SCH Member
    I had oil in the inlet and disscharge tubes as well as the massair. turned out it was the oil seal in the novi. Paxton fixed it under warrenty.
    306 stock block, tfs aluminum heads and stage 1 cam, cobra intake home ported lower, 65mm t body, 42lb inj, pro m 80 mass air, V2 SQ 16 lbs 3.33 upper 8" lower, upr boost pipe, 373 gears,= 530 rwhp + 520 TQ 10.84@ 121mph while shifting 5th at the big end :teeth:

I had oil in the inlet and disscharge tubes as well as the massair. turned out it was the oil seal in the novi. Paxton fixed it under warrenty
    thats what im thinking that it is.. i gotta call them up tomorrow and prolly have to send it back. how long did it take for everything to be said and done and how much for shipping?
    2003 Cobra
    Mods to come:
    -Magnaflow catback
    -Magnaflow X pipe
    -KnN 12" cone
    -Gords Heat exchanger
    -2.80 pulley w/tune

lates win - srt4 modded
    no losses