Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
*LONG* New-B here w/ some installation/tune questions! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *LONG* New-B here w/ some installation/tune questions!

I'm not 100% positive, but you may need to get a different MAF sensor-one that is calibrated for your 30# injectors when you make the change.

Senior SCH Member
    yep you are correct, is it better to go with a pro m 75 or pro m 80 mm meter?

SCH Member
    hehe, no problem did you have any trouble w/ the upper intake? My engine was rebuilt last year, so it shouldn't be stuck on there too much I suppose :)
    Jonathan
    Isaiah 53:6
    :king:

SCH Member
    Yeah, I was thinking about getting a MAF that's calib. for 30# squirters today, :)
    Jonathan

Senior SCH Member
    no, came loose real ez. I left the throttle body on the upper, and just disconnected the linkage underneath, pretty ez, first time doing it for me

SCH Member
    Don't you pop off something to disconnect the TB linkage? using a flathead screwdriver or something?
    Jonathan

Originally posted by NotchKing
    Don't you pop off something to disconnect the TB linkage? using a flathead screwdriver or something?
    yeah, it's real simple. Just use a large flathead to pop loose the accelerator cable.

I bought new gaskets to replace the ones b/t the upper/lower intake, intake/spacer, and spacer/TB; just to be on the safe side. Less than 20$ to have handy in case the originals are shot. My originals were in good shape though. You'll need new ones if you're switching to larger TB.