Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Novi 3000?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Novi 3000?

Junior SCH Member

Novi 3000?

Anyone running a Novi 3000?:) Considering upgrading just curious if anyone on this board has run one.

no one runs one, and good luck running one with anymore sucess then a procharger.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

paxton doesn't support it anymore, but if you can get one cheap and have the brackets, go for it.

Senior SCH Member
    a guy i know bought one and is going to try it on his stang. he currently has a 2000 on it right now along with a bunch of other stuff and has ran a best of 10.17@137. he dynoed it at anderson's and had 712rwhp. he can't find any info at all about it though. he did figure out though how to use his air conditioning bracket as a templet to make a bracket for it. he's been trying to find some sort of flow numbers on it but can't.

Junior SCH Member
    I saw another on at WFC and didn't agree on price I may just cog mine a little tighter.:)

Senior SCH Member
    the one at WFC is the one he bought. he ended up getting it for 1500. not too bad i thought, now if he can just get it figured out and running on it. he ought to be able to get some serious boost from that thing.

Junior SCH Member
    When your buddy is ready to dump it, let me know. I already have brackets, and engine and suspension that can take full advantage of it's potential :)

Senior SCH Member
    he's definately not going to get rid of it or at least not anytime real soon. he's been wanting one for quite some time just because nobody else is running one. he mainly wants to figure out some flow numbers vs rpm so he can try and set it up close to where he is at right now with the 2000.

edit: you wouldn't be interested in selling the brackets would ya?

Junior SCH Member
    Uhh...no., I wouldn't...thanks.

What kind of boost is it capable of

EDITED BY ADMIN:
    ----

Please keep your posts clean...

Admin
    93 black gt

SCH Member
    You're mad b/c he doesn't want to sell his brackets? Who is acting like the baby now? If he wanted to sell his brackets, he would have mentioned that in his first post. He obviously WANTS THEM b/c as shown with his first post, he WANTS a Novi3k if he can find one.

Doesn't get much simpler, and there was no need for your remarks.

Junior SCH Member
    EDITED BY ADMIN:
    ----

Please keep your posts clean...

Admin

Keyboard warriors take it easy...

No need for e-thuggin' peeps. ;)

A serious question here that PERTAINS to the thread.
    What was the Novi-3000's CFM and boost capabilities?

It seems that if no body wants them and are selling these blowers for pennies that they must not be worth the effort in getting them installed and running... :)

Anyone? :D
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

i've heard from a couple sources that are prone to fail but they move huge air!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D