Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Novi 3000? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Novi 3000?

EDITED BY ADMIN:
    ----

Please keep your posts clean...

Admin
    93 black gt

EDITED BY ADMIN:
    ----

Admin
    93 black gt

ssj50Driver: I like the Super Sayan (sp?) Goku avatar! It kicks ***.

I see your point ssj50Driver. I am not taking sides, but being a fellow old mod and loving this site I want to break this up before it turns into purse slapping fest 2003 between you and the other peeps in question.

[all matters aside] I appreciate you defending our country BTW, I make it a point to tell every person in uniform that. Kill a commie for mommie ;)

You a DragonBall-Z fan ssj50driver?
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

sorry too bad i was making another pic too lol!

why yes i am a huge fan! i get a lot of inspiration from it. i am not a huge huge anime fan... i know about some series but yes. i love it. i am a little perturbed they won't put out the rest of the cell games protion of the cell saga (i need it on dvd boxed set). lol. i have learned alot about certain things while i have been deployed during the last 2 years about cars and dbz! thanx for the comment it feels nice to be appreciated. :( not everybody understands. i try to be a fair leader... and i had a really long day today not to mention the 2 1/2 hours of sleep i got. but yup i love db dbz and dbgt!
    93 black gt

Junior SCH Member
    EDITED BY ADMIN:
    ---

User has been kicked and banned.

Admin

Cool!

DBZ- The cell games aired in its entirety (all episodes of the cell saga) I believe back in 99 on Cartoon Network, since then the DBZ epsiodes have been sketchy and un-organized at times.

DBGT is sweet, I have the american version of that game for PS1!
    Thanks internet! LoL!!! ;)

Like I said I am glad and VERY appreciative for the hardword you do in the military defending our country so WE ALL can enjoy our freedom, many peeps lose site of that.

Nevertheless take care, and good luck with your stang project! Its worth it. At times I miss my 91 LX :cry: :(, but I can't wait for the next stang to build up!
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

[ sold... ]

Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

Thanks Ian, I was just going to PM you about Judge NumNuts.
    Chris...

[ sold... ]

EDITED BY ADMIN:
    ----

Admin
    93 black gt

EDITED BY ADMIN:
    ----

Admin
    93 black gt

SCH Member
    Like I said in my first post, ssj50... those posts are TOTALLY uncalled for. I guess this site is headed in the direction of the corral. You've ruined this thread and it needs to be LOCKED/deleted (at the very least your comments do).

Go ahead and make homosexual comments about me now, cuss me, etc, like I'm sure you will. I'm done replying to you.

OK I have read enough..thread closed.

Ian