Thread: 94-95 Novi2k questions

Junior SCH Member

94-95 Novi2k questions

Hey, I am new to the board. I was hoping some of you could answer a few questions I have about the NOVI 2k kit for the SN95. I have heard that some with larger aftermarket radiators are having a problem with the belt/pulley hitting the back of the fan motor and the alternator is hits the sway bar. Is there any truth to this?

Thanks,
    Adam

Junior SCH Member
    Adam,

I have a Fluidyne radiator, and when I did my novi2k I had to do a custum Flex a lite set up. With a standerd one fan set up and some custum fabbed brackets to mount it to the radiator. Everything works perfect. Runs cooler now than it did before the blower lol. My shop even wired in a smaller single puller fan in front of the radiator to help a lil more. The whole set up turned out really nice, I was really impressed. I also dont have my sway bar on there cuz the shop said it wouldnt clear. I alleggedly didnt get the spacers for the sway to move it down in my kit?? WHO KNOWS. I like the sway bar off anyways for the track, really helps tranfer weight even with a stock suspension. Anymore ?'s I have a whole gallery of pix of my set up that I can send ya if ya want. Just let me know man, hope this helps!!

Don
    :santa:
    Don-

1994 GT Canary Yellow 5spd
    Novi2k,gt40x's,e303,performer intake,etc etc
    454 rwhp 435 rwtq
    best ET 11.6 best MPH 121.4

Junior SCH Member
    Don, I would definitely like to see the picts. tyrantgsxr@yahoo.com. Those are some great numbers your making with such a mild setup. Do you still have your smog pump? Do you know of any way you can keep your sway bar?

Thanks, Adam