Thread: Car running good.

Car running good.

I havent been around alot lately but I want you to know my NOVI 1000 was successully installed by me in my garage and my car is running good. What I mean but good is punching it from a roll in first, tires spinning of course and staying sideways until 60 in second (no kidding). :D but no more of that. I cant wait for the next round of modifications and tuning for my engine so i can experience what this is really supposed to feel like. I appreciate the help everyone here has given me. :cheers:
    93 Cobra - NOVI 1000 new style, Walbro GSS340, 130AMP alt, Griffin radiator, Mercury Sable fan + Delta Controller, Bassani offroad X, Magnaflow with 3" tailpipes, Tokico Illuminas, FRPP driveshaft, 3.55s, Nitto 555s (extremes up front and drags out back), Ultralite boost and EFP gauges

91 bigass Bronco 4X4, to crush ricers with

Welcome back & glad to hear the car is running well. What mods ya planning on next??
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

necessities you know, injectors, fuel pump, 8" pulley, TUNING...

aside from that the cobra motor is good. id like a lumpy cam (e 303 probably) and extrude hone my intake and id say that would conclude my go-fast modifications.
    93 Cobra - NOVI 1000 new style, Walbro GSS340, 130AMP alt, Griffin radiator, Mercury Sable fan + Delta Controller, Bassani offroad X, Magnaflow with 3" tailpipes, Tokico Illuminas, FRPP driveshaft, 3.55s, Nitto 555s (extremes up front and drags out back), Ultralite boost and EFP gauges

91 bigass Bronco 4X4, to crush ricers with