Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Started the install

Thread: Started the install

Junior SCH Member

Started the install

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know I started my install. Its going well and I'm having fun too. Probably won't be done until next week cause I've only been putting in a couple hours a day. The bracket is on and I might do some more work tommorow. Have a couple parts in the mail too so I really can't finish till I get those. Well thats basically it, the neighbors look at me like I'm crazy but who cares. Later!

Tom

Junior SCH Member
    Well I did some work today and all I have left is the fuel pump, finish my btm hook up, and tapping into the oil pan. Most of my questions were answered by all the topics on this board. So thank all of you for installing yours first (haha). Anyway have a great week everyone.

Tom

P.S. I forgot, Hi everyone I'm new!!! Sorry I'm a rookie at this stuff.

No prob. with being a rookie, we all learn at some point and I might add that many a times a "fresh" mind is the best asset. Welcome to Novipower!!! From the sounds of it you are just about done, don't fear tapping the pan, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Geeze yeah tapping the pan is well I think the easiest besides installing the brackets. Sheit the hole thing is a piece of cake. The only trouble is when you have modifications like you need a smaller WP Pulley or a Larger PS Pulley...... Tensioner issue's there was alot.. Great to here you made out OK
    Mark
    90 GT, With a Forged 383 Chevy, AFR 227 heads, BDS 6-71 Blower with 2 750 edelbrock carbs, all braided lines, TH-400 reverse manual valve body to back it up, and so much more.....
    Want to see?????

Old Times with 302...
    T-5: 12.671@110.52mph(1.951 60ft.)
    Tremec TKO: 12.275@110.89(1.758 60ft)

Junior SCH Member
    Thanks guys! Yeah I think that the install has gone very smooth. It isn't as bad as it looks. I remember first opening the box when I got home and saying ok what month do I need to set aside for this. I also think having it in the box so long made it that much easier to put on. Hopefully I will get all I need to get my car running this week or weekend. I still have to decide on some other stuff too. The main think is that I'm having fun!!!!