Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Project "NOVICAIN" video
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project "NOVICAIN" video

Project "NOVICAIN" video

Here's a :40 second video of the Bird running for the first time. Don't mind the shadetree mechanic mass air set up I rigged up to bypass the blower (keep in mind I used all my stock stuff for the initial startup to eliminate variables in case of a problem as all those parts were proven to function fine) Special thanks to Ian for hosting the video for me. I'll whip another one together in a week when it the car is totally done. :D

NOVICAIN Video

Senior SCH Member
    Video is not displaying. I see colored square shapes and hear the sound, but no video. :(

Sounds great Glenn....

Mark: What player are you using? The vid works for me.

Ian

awesome! I bet thats gonna fly!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Originally posted by mustangmark
    Video is not displaying. I see colored square shapes and hear the sound, but no video. :(
    My friend had the same problem when I sent it to him. I run Media Player 9 with all the latest codecs so it plays fine there. It should play no problem in Quicktime 3.0 or better according to my destruction manual for my Canon Powershot camera which is what I used to film it.

I just got a bin grin after watching that movie. The e303 reminds me of when my car was running :( Sounds so similar. See if you can output it at higher res like 320x240. Get some incar of you smashing to go pedal when you get it wrapped up :D. Awesome, simply awesome.

SCH Member
    Sounds great!!

Later,

Dawg
    Dawgsgt White 93 GT
    Engine: 331 ci. built by Ohio Crankshaft Edelbrock RPM intake, Edelbrock 6037 heads, Accufab 70mm TB, 1.6 roller rockers, Comp cams, SCT 2800 90mm Mass air, 60lb injectors, Professional Products Hi-Flow fuel rail kit, MSD Timing Retard, Aluminum 2 core radiator, electric vaccum pump.
    Power Adder: Vortech Sci-trim Supercharger with upgraded discharge tube, UPR Powerpipe.
    Suspension: Ground pounder adjustable cast and camber plates, Lakewood 70/30 struts, 50/50 drag shocks, subframe connecters, Factory 5 upper and lower control arms.
    Exhaust: Mac 1 5/8 long tube headers, Dr. gas X-pipe, 2.5 (2) chamber Flowmaster mufflers.
    Electronics: MSD 6AL, Blue Ford Motorsport 9mm wires, MSD Cap and rotor.
    Drivetrain: Stock T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter with a chrome Hurst handle, Aluminum driveshaft, 3.55 gears.
    Interior: 2 1/16 Dual gauge pod with Boost and Fuel gauges.
    Exterior: Original Oxford white paint job, Chrome 5 Star Pony rims

Senior SCH Member
    Aye.. It works with Quicktime. I have so many freakin players on my computer.. LOL!

Sounds great hawk.

What mufflers are on the car?
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

Great job Hawk!! It sounds killer!
    ~Dan
    2001 SVT Lightning: Flowmaster exhaust and mystery traction bars

89' GT : Waiting for a buyer

damn

caaann't coontroolllll droooooooooooooooooooooooolinnnngg~~

Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Senior SCH Member
    E-cam sounds awesome!!!!

Eric
    89GT 392 Novi 2000 650/620 Tunned by DynotuneMP :D
    03 10th Anniversary Cobra Vert. 443/451 12.6@113

Originally posted by Hustler
    I just got a bin grin after watching that movie. The e303 reminds me of when my car was running :( Sounds so similar. See if you can output it at higher res like 320x240. Get some incar of you smashing to go pedal when you get it wrapped up :D. Awesome, simply awesome.
    I love the E-Cam. A lot of people knock them but i think that comes from guys that have chosen a bad combo of parts to go with it or didn't install it properly. My car idles perfect with it No surging or anything like that which is what I hear most complain about. As far as videos....I'll do a few more once the car is tuned ( an in car, etc.) Still sorting out a few bugs. My Interceptor quit working for reasons unknown at the moment so as of right now I have no way of retarding the timing under boost or altering the fuel curve. No big deal as I'm not hammering it since it's so fresh (engine only has 150kms on it so far) I was planning on waiting until it had at least a 1000 or so kms before I start pushing it beyond 2nd gear. I've taken it up to 5000 a couple times in second. No detonation at all even with the timing at 10*. Car is an animal. Pulls hard right from idle but when she hits the sweet spot just over 3000rpm when the blower starts to come into play it morphs into a different beast. It will spin the tires quite easliy near the top of second gear. The other bug is that my damn tach doesn't work with my Crane HI-6 hooked up. I have to call them as I've tried everything in the instrcution book and one of their damn tach adapters...still no worky so right now I'm using my Turbo Coupe coil only which seems to work really well. I'm not sure if they are any different than a Mustang unit but it doesn't misfire at all. Even when I had it with the 2.3 pushing just shy of 20lbs of boost it never misfired then either. Possibly a better coil? The other issue is she gets a bit hot driving on the highway (going by the stock gauge ) She'll get up to the "R" on the temp gauge. My car's front end design doesn't exactly promote lots of airflow so I'm sure that doesn't help. It doesn't get hot idling though. I can let it idle all day and it just gets above the "C". I'm installing my Autometer temp gauge today to have a more accurate idea as to what's going on. I also have a 19"x 31" aluminum rad coming for it to replace the 3 core copper brass job that's in there now. Great deal on the rad off a vendor on Ebay. $169:) , 2 rows of 1" tubes, yadda,yadda, yadda. It's made by the company that does the Summit rads and I've talked to a number of guys on Corral who use it and they all say it fits and works terrific. I'll let you all know once I get it. It looks like this....

Beyond the above, everything's been great with the car. It runs like a top and the combination of the lopey idle and the Novi making it's music (near silent operation my ***!!:D ) puts a smile on my face and puzzled looks on other's faces at stoplights;) . I've had it to a cruise night and most recently an all Mustang car show (Guy controlling the entrance said the car was just way too nice not to let in)and the response has been awesome. Everyone loves the fact that it's a T-Bird and are all blown away by all the mods. Many people comment that my car has changed the way they look at T-Birds.

Originally posted by 468LC
    Sounds great hawk.

What mufflers are on the car?
    They are made by ATR They are straight through oval shaped stainless mufllers. They're kind of loud for an everyday driver IMO even with the cats. I can't imagine how loud it would be if I had an Off-Road H-Pipe. Check my web page for pics of the entire exhaust.

Junior SCH Member

Sounds Great

Sounds Great man, that Bird is sweet!
    93GT
    Rebuilt shortblock w/ forged pistons,TW heads, TF intake,e-cam,24 FMS,75mm Pro-M,65mm TB,MSD,Novi 1000,3:55/T5,275's out back and a bunch of other stuff..