Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: discharge tube?

Ok ken I took a pic of the tube I am setting up for bileaux on my car with my setup. The tube in the pic I cut using yours as a pattern. It's not held up perfectly in the pic because my dumb *** can't hold something still and take a pic at the same time.:D but none the less it is set up with about an 1/8 to 3/16" parallel gaps at the ends. It's very hard to tell and I maybe on crack;) but it does appear you T/B is closer to your breather than mine. My only guess being that the edelbrock intake has the T/B in a slightly different spot.

Ken did you get your done yet?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

Senior SCH Member
    yes i did. i ground off some the the blower in and it fits great now. actually i cut off about 1/4 inch. in the pic i think my tb is closer then yours. i will have to look again and take another pic.

that blower tube looks like it is inside of the blower on the inside.

well i have everything going now.
    just some info i will pass along.
    i tried to put some eibach lowering springs on my car yesterday and you know i have 17 inch rims with 245's on the front.
    well it did lower them and it looked real good, the problem was it came awfully close to the lip of the fender. so with my fat butt in the drivers side, the fender rub the tire bad on turns and bumps.

it is a real pain to take the springs out and replace with stock ones. so i cut mine one ring out and it lowered it some but it still rubs the tire just not as bad. i will take some pics soon when the weather clears better.
    thanks for all you help steve.