Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
anyone want anything whlie i am here in the Philippines? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anyone want anything whlie i am here in the Philippines?

Senior SCH Member
    lol Doug! :)

nice that you notice...

so you like my chest huh???:spit: lol... funny stuff. i told chris i would make him a sign and made a deal with ian...:deal: ...:lol: thanx for the replies i think..
    -troy

LOL nice Troy!

Ian

i'm glad you like it.. i hope chris does...

yeah i couldn't fit the word "horsepower" so hp i thought would do:bonk:... it suits us nicely lol. i will try to snag his camera again... right now i have to send out a report but i will pop back in and out of here to see if chris replies.... and i am waiting on if brandon wants something or not...
    -brandon- list your gf/s interests... i would be more than happy to get something and send it to you... oklahoma is a little out of my way from north carolina to ohio :( sorry
    -troy
    93 black gt

TROY tha supa playa from tha himalaysssssssss!!!

Thanks brotha them chicas are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

If whenever you hit San Antonio up lemme know... I'll buy you some brewski and a few shots of padron tequila and also a few shots of tarantula tequila? (sp?)!!!!!

YOU ARE THE MANNNN! THANK YOU!!!!!
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

GLAD YOU LIKE IT.......

I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT THIS WEEKEND TOO... THERE IS ANOTHER DISCO AND I KNOW THE MAJOR KIND OF GOT A TALKING TO ABOUT LENDING HIS CAM FOR PERSONAL USE....oh well... this time it will not be in night vision..lol. i am working on transitioning things right now and will be busy for the next few weeks... gotta go back to bragg and get my jumps in.... hopefully only blackhawks lol.... anyways... i'll try to get you better pics... like the ones you should have had... take care chris, ian, and anyone else keeping there eye on this thread... more will be posted soon... cause saturday night is the disco.... btw i am 12 hours ahead of you guys... fyi... LAAAAAYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!
    -troy
    93 black gt

OH AND THANX FOR THE AWARD!!!!

ap
    Last edited by ssj50driver; 10-11-2018 at 12:14 PM.