Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Who thinks Chris (Goliath) is INSANE!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who thinks Chris (Goliath) is INSANE!

Who thinks Chris (Goliath) is INSANE!

I DO :p

Ian

Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

That's all you have to say? Come on now..

Ian

Originally posted by Ian
    That's all you have to say? Come on now..

Ian

:hmm:
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

[ sold... ]

Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

WOW you surprise me...I tought for sure you would have something better to say...

Think man THINK!

Ian

Ian,

You're just mad because I won't let you call me at 3:00am while your drunk and begging for a shoulder to cry on (over the phone) at 3:00am...

IAN IT'S OVER! GET OVER IT, MOVE ON!!!... I HAVE!

L.M.F.A.O :D :p :p :D
    Chris...

[ sold... ]

DON'T MAKE ME post the lude pics you flood my email box with @ 4:35 am every morning with you, the moose and that bottle of mobil 1 15-50

DON'T MAKE ME !!! and don't give me a pitty plea that you'll give me your Procharger just to unblock your number... pffffft!
    Chris...

[ sold... ]

That is much better!!!

CHRIS YOU ARE COOKED!

Ian

OHH YEAHHHHH try to make me look like that BAD MODERATOR huh...

THE PICS OF THE OIL COVERED MOOSE POSING on your stang's hood will SURFACE!!!!!

BE AFRAID!!!! BE VERY AFRAID, muwahahahahahahhahahahahha!
    Chris...

[ sold... ]

LOL!!!!! You should fear me...I feel a kick / ban coming on :D

Ian

Police Chief Darren Watkins: Today we must report of an unfortunate finding today to all moose lovers across Canada. At 0400 hrs July 24, 2003 we have captured survaillence footage of a local man which his name will remain undisclosed (I A N from NOVIPOWER.COM), was caught doing UNGODLY acts with a frolicing woodland moose in his garage, more details will become available as the investigation continues... thank you, I have no further information at this time...please, no further questions...
    Chris...

[ sold... ]

I think you're both nuts!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Police Chief Darren Watkins: Hello, and thank you for your ongoing patience in this highly publicized case.
    The alleged man in connection with this case has been assertained at the present time. We have taken a louieville slugger to his laptop and he will not be available for comment. I can however at this time release 2 (two) photographs that were taken during our survaillence of the alleged man and his band of moose men network!

: "Here we see the poor moose tied up on the side of the man's home. Please note that the moose seems malnutritioned and very weak"

: "Here is a pic of the moose running for his life after our units moved in for the arrest."
    Chris...

[ sold... ]

Slandering Pax***/Vort***'s "good" name , sexual escapades with a moose, damn Ian what's next man??? :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

i know i know

:devil: bribery? yes that sounds like next on the list to me!!!!! :jk: you know that's what happens after drinking too much you start to see things from being on the internet too much...... some things start to look appealing..... and then all of the sudden you wake up with a goat (or a moose) a hangover and a bunch of polaroids.... er i mean .... :saywhat: i dont' know i am gonna chew on a box of qtips and call it a night!!!!
    -troy
    93 black gt