Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Who thinks Chris (Goliath) is INSANE! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who thinks Chris (Goliath) is INSANE!

Couldn't resist this.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Dear God Sean................ lol

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

5150 LX: OMG I fell over at that Mr. Bean Pic... bwahahahah!

I was like --->
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

[ sold... ]

Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

BTW, I forgot which Novipower.com member asked me to buy this CD only released in TX to add to his CountryRap Collection???

Chris...

[ sold... ]

Me (on left) and Tenacious D aka Magic Don "The Bishop" Juan(from brooklyn) after getting our do's done at Gizzy T's hair salon for men and international ladies men.

A pic of all of the crew right before we went to shoot the "pimp's up ho's down 4" documentary at the 29th international playas ball... I am in the middle with my flamingo pink shirt and cute perm... We have from left to right:
    Mississippi Flaps aka Perm The Big Worm of Kentucky, Cashius Feelmore from Deluth, DeeDee Down from Texas, ME from Novipower.com (still on the run), Skinny Jimmy Vidi Vicci from Georgia (skinny my ***!) , Chauncey Gimme Mo'Deux from Washington State, in the background to our right is Chauncey's mom getting ready to fire up the turbo caravan to take us to the playas ball!
    Chris...

[ sold... ]

Goliath, I think you just answered Ian's question with a big YES.

I actually saw that pimp convention on TV, crazy stuff man.
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....

lol

wow.... never been to a ho down!!!

:D j/k... one of my co-workers put that one one time while we were on a training mission. never really knew where they held them.... and btw. ROMP MAFIA FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAAAAAAAYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -troy :D
    93 black gt

(shudders....)

tisk tisk tisk.... sean... i am not even gonna ask where you got a picture of my friend over here... but he denies everything... .he says he has never wore tighty whities in his life. LOL
    -troy
    93 black gt

Troy what exactly was the outcome of your last psyche eval??

lol, man you are a certified nut in my book. That's not exactly a bad thing though :D

i'm not a nut i am a mango!!!!!!

if you are what you eat that is..... uhhhh hmmmm... that was on final jeopardy last night.... oh yeah.. it was about 3 years ago.... a captain did it.... long story.... but it involved lot's of cool stuff.... i pretty much did this:bonk: :bang: to myself when someone was yelling at me..... but man the food in that hospital was great!!!!! and even better it was free!!!! i should visit that happy place agin some time.....almost had another one before i came here... some people just don't understand.... they don't listen to the voices in their head like they should..... :dance:
    -troy
    93 black gt

darnit....sean you made me miss it....

:cry: i really miss the food at that place... the 13th floor of the hospital... mmm good chow... chomp chomp... no kitty that's my triple chocolate chicken pot pie... no kitty that's a bad kitty... :burger:.. peh peh...
    -troy
    93 black gt

:( funny, the voices in my head say I'm not insane
    Chris...

[ sold... ]

Senior SCH Member
    haha
    Attached Images Attached Images