Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW BEST TIME! Stock pullies!

NEW BEST TIME! Stock pullies!

Went to norwalk tonite to try to get the car to hook period. Well the hook was on, the car was on, and i won my class(love that C-4)! My best was an 11.77@117-w- a 1.79 60ft followed by a 11.93@116-w- a 1.84 60ft and a bunch of 12.0's. :D I'll have a video of my best run later this week.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Good Job!!! What kind of C-4 you running?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

c4?

The stock kind:D Actually a friend found it in an old capri with an h servo, and a tci converter So we slapped it in to see what would happen and it works great. I need a manual valve body cause i don't think it likes boost in the modulator. The 2-3 shift balloons. with a different converter i can definitly get kick off the track! I'm gonna wait till i got the cage in to do the 8" pulley now. But i'm really pleased with the car right now.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

btw i leave the line at a whopping 1900- 2000 rpms!

wow, very impressive brent!!!

-justin

thanks justin you put the 8" on yet? I'm waiting on track times btw...I'm gonna get a different valve body, converter and save the big crank pulley for the end of the year. SO LOOK OUT!

hehe, not yet.......too many side projects wich consumes a large part of my weekends. no chance during the week with my work schedule & my wife & son.............

i have no idea what im running but i dont think ill be laying down any 11 sec runs like you! i dont even have any ambition to go to the track in this hot florida summer heat..........ill get my butt in gear & get going on the crank pulley shortly..........

-justin

I just took my 7.5 inch pulley off the car:(
    I need to put the car back on the dyno before I run that pulley again. There is some issues with that pulley and my current setup.

Great times brent.

DO you know what converter that TCI is by model number?

My next mod to my C4 will be a reverse PAutomatic valve body over my current Transgo manual kit.
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

I'll dig through my stuff this week and see if i can turn it up.....i bought it used but i know i got the reciept for it from jegs. it pushes the front tires @ 2k--leaves the line like rolling from a stoplight(well maybe not but i'm still 5 speed jaded) I've got a dynamic reverse valve body i'm gonna pick up real soon......the 11.77 will have to do for this year but the cage,8" crank, and a converter that i can stall to 3000 rpms will be in there next for sure! Looking for 11.20's on DR's next year with out N20. Maybe i'm reaching but we'll have to see.

I don't think it is reaching at all brent.

My ultimate goal is a 10.99 and I'm on unported P heads and an old school e cam.:)

What gears do you have and what RPMs approximately were you going through the traps at?

My car mile per hours better than most for the mods I have and I have never been able to figure that out. I know she is fairly light but I am picking up damn near 30 mph from the 1/8th to the 1/4.
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

Senior SCH Member lx-convertible's Avatar
    10.9 is very doable. it is my goal with unported windsor jr.s and ol scool E cam. not sure it'll do it, but i will kill it trying!
    Neil
    Engine: DSS Pro Bullet 306, Windsor Jr. heads, E303, 42lb inj., Cobra intake(fully ported lower)65mm TB, 80mm Mass Air, MSD 6BTM, MSD coil

Power Adder: Novi 1K, Anderson PowerPipe, ASP 8 IN Crank. No PS, AC, SMOG.

HP: 488.3
    TQ: 461.7 Tuned by FordChip.com

11.77 @ 119.9
    Best 60ft-1.56
    New project 1991 coupe
    NEW TOY 1995 H/D Sportster

here in bradenton if you break 11.99 you have to have a roll cage. you can get away with 1 run, but your not getting back on the track after that. how is it there where you live brent?

-justin

11.49....lucky eh? I have the finest IHRA track in the country 40 minutes away....

Originally posted by mygt8a4re
    here in bradenton if you break 11.99 you have to have a roll cage. you can get away with 1 run, but your not getting back on the track after that. how is it there where you live brent?

-justin
    Been there done that. See all my recent pics in photopost.:)
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

thats coming this fall steve......and i'm absolutely incorporating it with sub frames...how does your car launch with the cage now? I bet it's alot better!