Thread: Rip 89 Lx

Junior SCH Member

Rip 89 Lx

I was recently rearended in my Novipowered stang while sitting at a stop light. I am selling the whole car as is for any reasonable offer. Check out my profile for parts list and 2000 photopost for pics. E-mail me at racinjason88@yahoo.com
    Drive it like you stole it!!!

Damn man that sucks, was the other driver a "blue-hair" or been drinking? Wish you the best of luck, another car in the plans?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Junior SCH Member
    I don't know if I should get another one. This is the second time in three years that I got rearended and totalled a mustang. I had so much time and money into this mustang. I don't know if I want to do it all over again. When I was building the motor, I had everything powdercoated or painted and just about every bolt is polished stainless steel. The driver that hit me was a young girl that just wasn't paying attention to the traffic.

are you interested in parting it out? I'm looking for an entire 2 1/2" catted exhaust from headers to tailpipes.

let me know

Junior SCH Member
    I'm going to try and sell the car as is first. I'll let you know if I part it out.