Thread: anyone in or near cincinnati

Senior SCH Member

anyone in or near cincinnati

is there anyone in or near cincinnati ohio,,i live in milford about 20 min eat of cincy...and there is no one that i know of to ride with or just meet up and help each other out with the cars and blowers...so if there is anyone in or near cincinnati please let me know thanks in advance

SCH Member
    Did you ever sell your car or Novi?

Senior SCH Member
    nope

Junior SCH Member
    hey i live in Kentuckyy and live about 100 miles south of cinci

Senior SCH Member
    we should hook up and cruise...or maybe help each other out ...i have a few tricks and wanting to learn more =)

SCH Member
    I was the guy who was gong to buy your novi last year.
    I moved to Evansville Indiana from Cinci. I still travel back there quite often.
    COBRA403
    Where in Ky. are you? Lex?

Senior SCH Member
    yeah i still i wish icould of sold that stuff..tha difvorce about killed me...that is the only thing that ***** didnt take from me. So i decided i was stuck with it .so i may as well hae fun wiith it..so how is your ride going..im still looking to buy a power pipe.. but cant find the afm pipr you all keep talking about...

good to see someone else from ohio!!!bahahaha

hello,
    yes yes yes... i'm from ohio. stationed in north carolina and actually deployed right now... i will be coming home fairly soon. unfortunately i don't know much about cars... well... i don't claim i do. anyone who does is either a wiseman or a fool. and i am not ready to make the leap to either yet...lol. but i am a pretty helpful person. and i love to learn new things. i live in massillon (well my parents moved there recently) and i used to live in north canton. i travel up I77 to get home from ort bragg. maybe i should stop by... not sure how to get to cincinatti but i would like to meet somewhere in the middle in the future.. but things are hectic right now :santa: and santa pimp must tend to his ladies as well ;). take care.
    -troy
    " MY ISLAND!!!!!!"
    93 black gt

Junior SCH Member
    i live about 20 miles from lexington. we go to a large car criuse the last weekend of the month every month. we should get together, Nmra is going to be in Bowling Green at the end of sept. and we all go to it.I have several buddies that have turbo cars that can work on anything .we also have a couple of import guys who go with us.

SCH Member
    Cobra403
    Was cruise in do you go to? I heard that there is a large one in Somerset each month. I am originally from Manchester (clay co.).

Senior SCH Member
    now my ride dont look so great on the out side..i did all the work under the car first..i do have a few issues id like to have someone look at..cause i cant figure them out

Junior SCH Member
    my family is from manchester and we ride 4 wheelers there every month. we cruise at somerset the end of each month. we should get together sometime. we go to lexington to but it looks like the fast and furious on the weekends

SCH Member
    We may know each other or each others family. Manchester is a small town anyhow. Did you go to school there?
    I plan on going there labor day weekend.
    How is the cruise-in in Somerset? I have never went to it. I have been through there but never to the cruise in.

Junior SCH Member
    i went to school in berea a small town near richmond. last time i went to somerset was the month before last and there was about 1200 cars total. they block the downtown area and you park your car on the streets or in parking lots if your a group they will park you together and then just walk around until it gets dark and then everyone cruises. i would say that our families know each other or you may know some of my relatives. it seems like everyone knows each other from there.i have alot of family that live there.