Thread: 4 weeks and counting!

4 weeks and counting!

My 02' has been advertised in the auto trader for about 4 weeks now, and I havn't gotten one blasted phone call. I will also be taking my 92' gt into an automotive electrician late this month. Hopefully then I will be able to sell the 92' also.

So far I've located about 3 nice coupes, but I don't forsee any of them being around come actual purchase time.

I'm also trying to finalize my decision on what kind of truck to buy, and how much to pay. I'm open to suggestions. :)

Brandon

Oh Yeah...... the 02' went a 13.5 at 103 with the 18's and street tires. 60' foot was a 2.00. Temp. was in the high 80's.
    90 strawberry coupe

Well since ya want a truck, why not a 2nd generation Lightning :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

I would love one sean, but the key here is to minimize costs, so I can quit working full time and go to school again. I'm looking for something along the lines of 4x4 extended cab.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

I can understand that, what year range you looking for and just outta curiousity why a 4x4?
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....

Year range, ???????????? Money range I'm thinking like somewhere around 10 to 12. Less is better here though. I'm not limited to 4x4, but it would really help me, since I hunt and camp some.

Like I said though, I'm open to all kinds of options.

Sean, I might give you a job here pretty soon. Seems like you could use one eh? lol

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Nah I'm perfectly content to be a 32 y/o student and housewife :D

You should be able to locate a decent 95-98 for 10-12k, if the 4x4 is not an absolute necessity you may even be able to score something really nice for the same $$$. I like 4x's as well, but in my opinion a beater 4x4 is the best kind.