Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wide rubber

yeah, ive spent quite a few bux on drag radials. i changed from running them for years on my 17's to my current 15's. though the nittos do last longer the traction is better wiht the BFG's.......im sure if i wasnt such a gas romper id be ok, lol! its like somthing just grabs my leg & pushes it into the gas pedal even though i know rolling into it would help....but thats no fun. you know how it is giving your friends a ride. you want to drive down the road sideways in 3 gears just to see the look on thier face =)
    -justin

I'm that bad or worse!
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

hehe, i hear ya brent........i really need to find the stickiest tire i can run on the street with a daily driver. im sure its the BFG or ET street but id like to hear that theres even better =)......i might run a poll to see what tires turnout best. lets see if we can hear some good responses on "best sticky streetable tires".............

-justin

wow, while im at it i want to apologize for jumping into this guys thread & changing the subject(kind of)......hopefully the thread starter is getting somthing from this too!

-justin