Thread: WTB- Tweecer R/T

WTB- Tweecer R/T

Hey guys, can you keep an eye out for me for a Tweecer R/T unit. If ya happen to stumble across a decent deal let me know it'd be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

I just picked one up......i need a laptop now.......
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

I have a laptop on it way to me :D
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....

Be sure to watch www.stangtuning.com

Ian

Already have been Ian actually made my 1st post there today:D

if you want to ask any questions about it i have had my EECtuner for about 2 years there is a STEEP learming curve and the tuner groups thru Yahoo can be brutal to a newbie...let me know what MAF you have too I sugest strongly a PROM with a cal sheet to get your MAF XFER correct....but my car has been running 11 with mostly stock chip and ignition...i use my eectuner to fatten up the top end and fix idle problems with the new cam and to up th stock rev limiter

Mike

if you want to call me about it let me know and ill pass you my phone number

http://mysite.verizon.net/mikeymustang/index.htm

Mike
    NEW BEST 9.66 @141.02 best mph 141.73 mph!
    AEM tuned by ME!

http://www.mikeymustang.com

Mike I has a Pro M 80 cal'd for s/c 42#'s, I picked it up used so I don't the the data sheet that Pro-m typically send with a new unit, will that be a major problem?

well there is 2 things you can do.....send it back and get a flow sheet or they may be able to get you a generic flow numbers off of there web site.....let me know ill help ya ....like i said b4 the tuner group is TUFF!
    since i got a shinney oil pan from you.....ill help you out LOL!

this might work 2

http://www.pro-flow.com/flow%20sheets/42flow.htm

http://mysite.verizon.net/mikeymustang/index.htm

Mike
    AEM tuned by ME!

lol, thanks Mikey!!

Mikey,
    I have a C&L...ya i know i've heard what you're gonna say...Is there any way i can tune around it for the time being? I'm really green at this.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

well to tell you the truth so far i have mine running well without the MAF curve so anything is possible

Mike
    AEM tuned by ME!

Senior SCH Member fanglemeister's Avatar
    Brent,

Is your C&L for a Fox or SN95? Reason I ask, the C&L for Fox Mustangs seems to work better for tuners than the SN95 C&L.
    In any case you could take a go at it, but without a wideband O2 and many hours of street tuning you are going to be taking some wild stabs in the dark. Most people tuning on the C&L meter use the oem transfer curve as a baseline, but then you have to do other things to get the load calculations right, i.e. fudging the displacement value, etc.

I personally pulled off my C&L and replaced it with a new Pro_M Bullet after a few weeks of frustration (some of which was caused by a vac leak, doh!), but others with more patience &/or less radical combos have done alright with them. Actually if running 42#ers you may want to consider a Lightning meter, these are very consistent from meter to meter and the transfer curve is already posted on the eec-tuner yahoo list files section. (note - there are two different Lightning meters, an early 80mm and a later 90mm. Neither meter will work with the stock programming, need to enter the Lightning transfer curve.)

Each application is different so the Pro-M flow sheet only serves as your baseline starting point, where you end up depends on your meter placement, cam timing, etc. - you may have to change the transfer curve a good bit.

Using my Pro-M flow sheet numbers I had to fatten it up +8% on the bottom end and +12% on the top to get the wideband reading close to where the eec was targeting the mixture. So those generic flow numbers listed on the Pro-M website should be close enough to get you started, but you should know that the blower calibrations are sent out at about +15% to 20% richer than the standard meters, so you may want to lean on it some to hit your targeted a/f mixtures.
    --
    Chris
    Chris

damn! I need to read more! LOL thanks chris....i've been thinking pro-m all summer. I've heard alot of people have idle issues with the 90mm lightning meter. any thoughts?

it is for a fox by the way