Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
550hp 67 camaro vs novi1k notch.. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 550hp 67 camaro vs novi1k notch..

well i think im going to go ahead and order the holley tomorrow as soon as i get my money back from someone that i was saposed to get injectors from, but thats alright, now ill have a new intake instead :) im really excited and im thinking about canceling my order from morphius because its been 2 months.. yea i know its 140 bucks but this is ridiculous, i have a new 80MM pro-m MAM thats just been sitting in my room collecting dust..very disapointed....

Senior SCH Member lx-convertible's Avatar
    anderson might be more money but no excuses, you will have it. i like mine.
    Neil
    Engine: DSS Pro Bullet 306, Windsor Jr. heads, E303, 42lb inj., Cobra intake(fully ported lower)65mm TB, 80mm Mass Air, MSD 6BTM, MSD coil

Power Adder: Novi 1K, Anderson PowerPipe, ASP 8 IN Crank. No PS, AC, SMOG.

HP: 488.3
    TQ: 461.7 Tuned by FordChip.com

11.77 @ 119.9
    Best 60ft-1.56
    New project 1991 coupe
    NEW TOY 1995 H/D Sportster

i think dallas mustang makes one, i was thinking about picking up one, but wasnt sure what size to get?

Neil: your setup is awesome nonetheless! I can only imagine the look on your face after you drive your monster with a few more upgrades. AYYEEE YIIIIYIIEEEEE! Be sure to post up any changes you make to your setup in the future! You might need sean's dart block for a 347 project :D

green93notch: either way, hand the chebby guy his *** on a greasy platter! I got faith in ya!!! You defang'd that 03 snake very nicely :D Now it is time to de-flower the chevy whoremaro and the blowzelle!
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

great news!! i just got my power pipe in today to my house, so now i can hook up my 80mm pro-m to it and the car, AND i ordered my holley systemax intake today too:D :D i just gotta get somewhere with a tune though, without a tune i wont be able to get the most out of my combo, i figured ide just keep everything where it is right now. 9* timing, about 42-43ish fp vac off.
    defang'd that 03 snake very nicely
    hehehehe its only going to get better, i think he wants another run since he pullied it, but now with the mods i have it should still be the same outcome. :p