Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New Novi 2000 Owner !!!!

Thread: New Novi 2000 Owner !!!!

Junior SCH Member

New Novi 2000 Owner !!!!

Hey guys , kind of new to this board. Just thought I'd let you I bought a Novi 2000 for my '99 Cobra . Any other 4v novi 2000 owners out there ?
    Laters,
    Brad

Welcome! Please enjoy the show you will be putting on via your rear view mirror. This season we have modded z06's and an array of LS-whats LIVE on Outlaw Venom's rear view mirror.

:D

Welcome once again!
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Welcome as well, we don't have alot of mod motored members here (at least any that post) You may get to be the the pioneer of this area :D

I can imagine what a 4v with a Novi 2000 would be like other than just plain insane especially with some smaller pullies.

Keep us updated as you install and post some pics if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th