Thread: Idler pulley?

Junior SCH Member

Idler pulley?

I just started to install a new novi 2000 kit in my 89 GT and I could only find one pulley. I have the rest of the bolts and spacers for the two pullies and I wonder if anyone knows if I can find one from a parts store or if I have to wait and try to get one from paxton.

Call up Kelley at paxton. He will expidite your pulley to you!

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Junior SCH Member
    Thanks Brandon, I sent an e-mail to Paxton but decided to call yesterday afternoon and I got Kelley on the phone. He took down my information and said he would send out the parts. Also Micah responded to my e-mail. I feel like everything will be taken care of promptly.

David

Good David. They are good guys over there at paxton. I don't think they really have enough of them to cover all the customers, but they do a very good job.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Junior SCH Member
    Here's a positive post for Paxton's support. Even though items were missing from my novi kit, the support people, Kelley and Micah, were quick to respond. A call on Monday got my parts to me in Florida by Thursday. I've had the same type of occurrences from a number of vendors and 95% have been positive. Anybody remember North American Motorsports?

Lol North American motorsport, here one day, gone the next. I can't imagine they were pulling in any profits, I think they drop shipped half their orders from R&E racing in Palmdale.