Thread: Power steering adapter?

Junior SCH Member

Power steering adapter?

I've got a 95 Cobra & my P1SC came with an adapter for the Power steering line, this thing tends to leak from the adapter has anyone had this problem with this?

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitracity
    I've got a 95 Cobra & my P1SC came with an adapter for the Power steering line, this thing tends to leak from the adapter has anyone had this problem with this?
    ttt

Junior SCH Member
    Recently my power steering reservoir has been going low. I noticed it the other day when I turned the wheel and the annoying " I need power steering fluid" sound came from the engine compartment. Is the problem you are talking about a common problem with the P1sc kit? How do I fix it? Do I just replace the line adapter? My stang is a 98GT though. thanks

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvdog
    Recently my power steering reservoir has been going low. I noticed it the other day when I turned the wheel and the annoying " I need power steering fluid" sound came from the engine compartment. Is the problem you are talking about a common problem with the P1sc kit? How do I fix it? Do I just replace the line adapter? My stang is a 98GT though. thanks
    What I did was put the line back on without the adapter. I am eventually going to get the hose recrimped with a different fitting that has a different bend.

Didnt know the kits came with a ps adapter ? I got mine used but never needed any adapter!
    94 Cobra
    Dart 363ci
    F-1R, AFR 225s