Thread: SN95 ATI Owners HELP!!!!!

Junior SCH Member

SN95 ATI P600B Owners (INSTALL HELP!!!!!)

Trying to mount my intercooler where and how did you all do it. Any pics would greatly be appricated?

ATI INSTALL PICS ON A 1994 GT

BLUE STREAK VIDEO

Looks to me like your IC has no mounting tabs welded onto it!! There should be like 3 along the bottom edge, two towards the radiator and one towards the front of the car. I can post some pics of my install/my IC, on my 98 cobra, I have just finished doing this several times over, and both of the ICs' I currently have, have three mounting tabs along the bottom - 2 towards the radiator and one towards the front, and one tab on top (not used). I would suggest you call ati and ask them for an install manual for your application - they just sent me one no charge!
    Hope this helps - stevet
    1998 S/C'ed cobra coupe - laser red and somewhere in the great state of Tejas.....442rwhp/410rwtq dyno tuned

LOOKS TO ME THAT ITS UPSIDE DOWN, THE END ONES GO CONNECTED W/ AN ALUMINUM BRACKET TO THE FOG LIGHT BOLTS
    AND THE CENTER ONE FACES DOWN AND ATTACHES TO A HOLE THAT WAS USED FOR THE PWR STEERING OIL COOLER THAT SHOULD RELOCATE TO THE INSIDE UNDER THE ELECTRIC FAN BUT ON THE RADIATOR MOUNTING BASE.
    1994 Cobra Rio Red/Blk Lthr
    A few mods!