Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: et drag & et street tire users.......look within

im curious if ill have as good results with the 195/65/15 futuras as you do with the euro metric futuras?.........no, i havent hit the track yet. im getting my ET streets before i go out. i kill my BFG's & cannot get traction, plus thier fried, its time for new tires.....cars down needing a new alt. & a better radiator.......
    thanx brent,
    -justin

Junior SCH Member
    I've been on the road for a couple of days and just checked the forum. I don't have my wheel wells rolled and the front radials were directional. I didn't like the way they worked and I was only running the 1/8 mile at around 95.

tire pressure is the key justin. You don't need to go out with 9psi in them or something crazy. If you do i guarantee you won't like it! Make sure they are perfectly even @16-18 psi , fronts @ 42-44psi(i run mine @ 44 all the time) if you spin drop it down a pound or two. One pound is a noticable change in the ET tires in the 10-20 psi range. I'm sure you'll hook like mad @ 16psi. Becareful with those axles and the T-5!

Brent

I had no noticable sway on any of my runs and i went from drag radials in the morning and E/T's in the afternoon back to back. There's always gonna be a little bit but that is the price of the drag slick sidewall.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D