Thread: D1-SC Rebuild

Junior SCH Member

D1-SC Rebuild

Noticed some nicks on the impellar blade fins and also some oil in the intercooler. What is the general price range of sending the head unit back to ATI for new seals, impellar, re-build. Never had to send it back, just trying to get an idea on what to expect. Thanks for the help!!
    94GT 408 / F1R.

Senior SCH Member
    You could try calling this company I found called bds (562)693 4302 they proably could rebuild your d1 for cheaper. and on another note how much power did your car put down I have a setup close to that.
    351 canfield heads, trickflow intake, comp cam amd all the supporting hardware. p600b soon to do be d1 powered

Junior SCH Member
    I have some pretty extensive modifications:

408 / D1-SC ( 12 Rib Renegade ) Trick Flow heads, Trick flow cam, FAST DFI, Kooks Headers, 55 lb. injectors, Accufab 90 mm TB, Spyder Intake, Areomotive pump, Lentech Strip AOD. The car is set up on a very mild tune, with 15 lbs of boost, it put down 675 RWHP. There is still plenty left, but I drive around town and am trying to keep this beast under control. Thanks for the info on the supercharger rebuild
    94GT 408 / F1R.