Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got my Innovate LM-1 Wideband

group purchase guys. Mike, me, you, chris filyaw, 5150lx (sean). boom thats five. I can spare the money. Let me know fellas we should do this. Sounds good to me. I would be relying on all of you as to weather or not this is a good deal. I've tried to read about widebands, and it just gets all jumbled after awhile. :)

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

I'm out for now, no cash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

come on sean, you can be sneekie. lol

brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

lol, not this time around. I still need to come up with the funds for a 7qt pan to go onto my Dart block so that it can sit in the machine shop
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

at any rate, pending glenn's approval of the thing, I say we could get atleast a 5 person gp going very easily.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Senior SCH Member
    man i wish! im broke as a joke and trying to scrape up enough green to finish my blower install this week (the little things sure do kill ya)

MAYBE next month....

Mike, you get in touch with me when you are ready. I'm in no big hurry. I'm sure you and I can find 3 more individuals when the time comes.

Hell, I don't even have a car right now, or a way to tune the said car with. Your 1 step ahead mike :)

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

i'd love to get on this but i won't be able till i get my shortblock and my cage done.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Senior SCH Member
    I am ready at any time. I would also be interested in the AUX box or at a minimum the RPM pick up.
    Chris
    9.05@152 with a T-Trim on BFG Drag Radials
    NMCA SR6381

chris, I would have to have atleast the rpm pickup. If you don't mind waiting for a bit, until I can purchase a car, there will be atleast two of us that are in on it. I think we coudl find 3 more people very easily.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Senior SCH Member fanglemeister's Avatar
    Sounds like some of you should get in on the www.contour.org group purchase (for $315), while the others currently short on funds should circle wagons for a smaller novi GP later on down the road, maybe next Spring.

I am currently building my own DIY-WBO2, I have all the resistors soldered in, need to get the rest of the circuitry soldered up,
    plus I have the connectors and a new NAPA OS709 sensor...
    otherwise I would be all over the contour.org GP. On the other hand I might keep the sensor for a spare, and buy the Innovate part since I also need to come up with a display solution. (can use the eec-tuner for datalogging)
    Chris

I may hold off unitl the new lm-1x comes out this december. Chris, I will be in touch with you when I'm ready. I may purchase me epec setup first.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Junior SCH Member
    I've sent the company an email to confirm whether the inductive RPM pickup would work with a coil-on-plug ignition. If it will, or if there is some other way to log RPMs on a 99+ GT, then I'm in for 2.

But we should try to go for the $315 price if we can get 10+

Henry
    Silver '00 Spring Feature GT

I agree henry. I'm going to get with those of us that are interested tonight, and get some email addies from you guys and will go from there. Like I said, I might rather wait for the new model to come out in dec.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Senior SCH Member
    I have inquired about hopping in on the Contour GP. Maybe we could just coordinate with them.
    Chris
    9.05@152 with a T-Trim on BFG Drag Radials
    NMCA SR6381