Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
brackets for ysi?

Thread: brackets for ysi?

Junior SCH Member

brackets for ysi?

where to get drivers side brackets for ysi?

thats all i need to know.

cheapest places please.

Junior SCH Member
    You can buy them from us or from any Vortech W/D. PN#4FA111-071 retails for about $500. Try Anderson Ford or maybe Extreme Auto here in Cali.
    Of course they require the removal of the A/C & PS and for an SN95 car you would need to convert to 86-93 accessory spacing...

Hope this helps.

~R

AFM- 217-935-3106 ask for Brian K.

Extreme Automotive- 818-883-8184 ask for Sean.

Junior SCH Member
    Originally posted by n2boost
    You can buy them from us or from any Vortech W/D. PN#4FA111-071 retails for about $500. Try Anderson Ford or maybe Extreme Auto here in Cali.
    Of course they require the removal of the A/C & PS and for an SN95 car you would need to convert to 86-93 accessory spacing...

Hope this helps.

~R

AFM- 217-935-3106 ask for Brian K.

Extreme Automotive- 818-883-8184 ask for Sean.

what do you mean by 86-93 accessory spacing, i am going to try running an electric (csi) water pump, so all i will be running is the crank, and alt. no ps. or a/c. by spacing do u mean the spacing from the block (from the block to the front of the car) or drivers side to pass side spacing?

Junior SCH Member

What I mean s...

the brackets that you need to make that setup work were designed around the spacing and configuration of the 86-93 Mustang. As you may or may not know, the 94-95 accessory setup is mounted closer to the motor than the Fox setup is to accomodate the lower/ swoopier hood line of the SN95 model.
    That means it is designed to work with the Fox style (Vortech) crank pulley as well.

Specify that you also need PN# 4FA111-051 Alt bracket assembly. If you are going to run the CSI pump and alt. only....these 2 bracket kits will be all you need to get up and running. Hope this helps.

Take care.

~R

Check with Spence too. He can get you any Vortech part you need at very competive prices. He is very familiar with the different brackets that are available. Email him at Spence@rhodescustomauto.com.
    Eric

1990 Mustang GT
    9.20 @151.18

Check out this forum for AOD's/C4's: Click Click Racing Forums
    My Homepage